Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kora kagaz......

It's been some time since I've been down memory lane. That's a walk I miss. By the time I have done with the business worries, strategies, mails and "no mails" situation and decide to write, it's futile and "kora kagaz, kora hi reh jata hai."...my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak, and I succumb to bed and slumber...or soccer!

It's a fledgling flight...never been in the business area before...just a bit more and I'll be able to take some breaks on auto-pilot.


.............................................................................

Glossary:

kora kagaz kora hi reh jata hai.......the blank page remains blank.



...............................................................................

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joy, I am back from the mountains and had a very nice, relaxing time. Hope things are going well for you in your new venture and I look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene, Glad to see you here. Yes by God's grace the firm is building up. It's been just a month, and it will take some time to get established in the market.

    There are so many soft skill training companies in the corporate sector. And for schools it is a very new concept, to have soft skills as a co-curricular activity. But I'm sure we will get a hold soon.

    My firm is named...Zion Commitments !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful song Khushi "Kora kagaz, kora hi reh jata hai ..." the poet has done an excellent job of illustrating basics of detachment ! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete